Saturday, October 15, 2005

Catching up:

Okay, I'd promised that I'd post by this weekend - even though Mrs. signed up two kids for us to watch (with our own) both today and tomorrow. w00t! Sleep is for the week!

So, with malfunctioning keyboard in hand, let's take a look at some of this week's events, shall we?

Oh, here's news. Bush lies again. No, really. Then he has the Pentagon deny it. "Rehearsed" sounds so much less Orwellian, doesn't it? No, I didn't think so either.

You wondering just what someone with no judicial experience whatsoever is doing being nominated to the Supreme Court? Apparently, it's her experience.
I would speculate as to what her "experience" entails, but Blog Explosion reminds me that my blog is now being read (theoretically, at least) by kids and little old ladies, so I probably shouldn't say cocksucking.

Which segues nicely into news about Bush's other wife. Good thing we got that Russian expert as Secretary of State, huh? Maybe if she actually spoke Russian she'd do a better job.

Finally, we have the news that Japan's postal service has been privatized. Hey, at least I'm not bitching about Bush.

Speaking of bitching, I still need to piss off some winger trolls, so here's a Daily Kos diary regarding hating those Republicans. Nothing like a former Republican to show the love, eh?

No comments: