Saturday, November 12, 2005

He Actually Had the Gall to Call Me a Liar

On Veteran's Day, no less.

With, save for the part about calling everyone who opposes him liars and cheats, the exact same speech he's used his entire presidency.

Well, I'll take the high road and direct you to an excellent response by Dana Milbank and Walter Pincus of the Washington Post, who say what I would, only with fancy journalist words and less swearing.

God, I look forward to the day where I don't have to write about how Bush and his incompetent fascist neocon corporate knob-slobberers have managed to do something else to shame America and piss me off. May that day come soon, and be closely associated with the word "indictment".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

> May that day come soon, and be closely associated with the word "indictment".

I would be really happy if the word was "impeachment". :-) And that was an excellent article in the WaPo.