Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Because It's Been a While

since I've linked to ol' Mike, and the badly spelled, capslocked death threats that pass for rebuttal from Bushites are tapering off.

Here's a story about the video of civilians killed by shots to the head and chest - down to a three-year-old girl. I have a five-year-old, and I can imagine how I'd feel if it were my daughter lying in a pool of blood because the Americans' response to an IED is "kill everyone in the area".

Which, I guess, sets me apart from a Bushite. You know the response is going to be, "Just imagine her killed by terrorists, and put your trust in Our Leader to keep that from happening" only misspelled, capslocked, and with threats to kill me because I'm a Jew-loving liberal.

The terrorist attack might happen. The war in Iraq is happening.

My favorite part:

Some residents blamed U.S. President George W. Bush, former Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi and President Jalal Talabani. "Is this the democracy Allawi, Talabani and Bush are talking about?" one resident asked.
Yes it is, and with the politicalization of our military and the militarization of our police, that's the kind of democracy Bush wants to bring here.

No comments: