Sunday, March 12, 2006

I Know! Let's Make Reporting Bush's Crimes Illegal!

Apparently DeWine, Snowe, Graham and Hagel got together for their weekly "How Else Can We Shred the Constitution?" meeting and this is the answer they came up with.

That's a good one, I'll grant them that.

Every single unconstitutional stunt like this that the Republicans pull makes me wonder if we're not going to have to send the Marines in to dig Bush out of the White House in 2009. Assuming, of course, we still have elections. Of course, the Soviets had elections, so every year they'll let us go play with the electronic touchscreen voting machines - and then tell us how we voted.

I don't understand why they don't just crown the idiot King and go home. That's what all this is leading to. You know it, I know it, they know it.

No comments: