Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Quick "day after" post

Looks like there's hope for my nation after all - the Democrats have a majority in the House after six years of the Republicans rubbing their faces in minority status. This is going to be fun.

And I'll at least have the opportunity for another I told you so when Loserman commits yet another inevitable betrayal and caucuses with the Republicans or goes to work for the Bush administration. You don't have to be Nostradamus to see that one coming.

Finally, what the hell is wrong with my state?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey nice blog, I am glad to see those neocons whining there is nothing better than to see a neocon whine.

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with my state? But this time at least we got rid of one and that was Anne Northup, next in line should be Mitch McConnell or at least I am hoping.