Monday, November 28, 2005

This Space for Rent: Plot Twist!

Looks like my only bidders this week are the people over at Cigar Intelligence Agency.

You know, I don't think they read my blog before bidding on it.

Interspersed among the stories informing us that labor unions are an invention of the Communist Party and that Democrats are the party that places politics before principles, you might find some really good information about cigars. Not that I would know, I don't smoke.

So why even accept the offer? Why not just let it expire and put my blog up yet again? Because, like they say in the state that Bush likes to think he's from, y'all gotta dance with the one what brung ya.

Besides, them trying to get traffic from me is bitterly ironic, and the last five years have made us at Electronic Darwinism such fans of bitter irony.

No comments: