Thursday, August 24, 2006

This Space for Rent: Raging Mommy

Our guest this week, Gentle Reader, is Jack's Raging Mommy. Stop by and say hi - carefully, for ths is not yor mommy's mommy blog. Discussions regarding casual nudity (no, no pictures. Dammit.), cat ownership (I'd have named him Detritus, myself, but then again I've owned cats), and clogged tubes. Yes, Rep. Stevens' complete and utter lack of understanding of the basics of computer networking is hilarious - until you realize that he's in charge of the committee that regulates the Internet. Clogged tubes, indeed.

At any rate, I have many, many fires to put out that have been burning all vacation, and many users that think their problems come first (yes, that means you, Mr. My-Mouse-Cable-Is-Too-Short - talk to me after the distribution server is online.), so we'll see how the rest of this week goes.

No comments: