Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And You Call Me Crazy

From the New Haven Advocate:

A collective “I told you so” will ripple through the world of Bush-bashers once news of Christopher Lohse’s study gets out.

Lohse, a social work master’s student at Southern Connecticut State University, says he has proven what many progressives have probably suspected for years: a direct link between mental illness and support for President Bush.
You know I'd hate to disappoint ol' Andy Bromage over there in Connecticut, so here goes:

I Told You So.

I will, of course, point out to ol' Andy that you don't have to be a progressive to think Bushites are nuts. Hell, my Republican friend thinks Bushites are nuts. But, sadly, that doesn't fit Andy's lede, so the not-so-subtle digs at those of us who opposed the Chimp all along - and were correct in doing so - continue.

Frigging liberal media.

No comments: