Monday, November 27, 2006

Okay, back

And thanks to Mrs. Moody and Alton Brown or showing her the path, I've had what was possibly the best Thanksgiving turkey ever. I'd post the recipe, but that's not what y'all are here to read, and I'd probably be executed for divulging classified Thanksgiving secrets.

And, amid the bitter aftertaste of the worsening chaos and civil war in Iraq, I give thanks that I've done my duty as an American citizen to stand against tyranny and aggressive, preemptive war and stand up for the Constitution and the rule of law. I accept that much more needs to be done and rededicate myself to standing up for the freedoms that good Americans have laid down their lives for.

Yeah, cue American flag backdrop and patriotic music.

And, for my non-American readers, I will work for the day that you forgive us and respect us once again.

No comments: