Wednesday, January 24, 2007

All Kinds of Updates

Yeah, cable bill snuck past me again. Lots of catching up to do.

On the KKKSFO front, Mike Stark reports on his appearance on Reliable Sources. Naturally, Dan Riehl and Howard Kurtz ganged up on him. Naturally, Mike took them to school. I'm glad Mike does this, for I don't have the temper for it. I used to, but it's been frayed by six years of being called a terrorist-coddling traitor when I was Right. All. Along.

While we're on the subject, Spocko reports some successes. My inner Star Trek geek says, "Qapla!"

Hey, I heard the Chimp gave a speech - how'd that go? Here's a blogger's response. This guy looks familiar somehow - have I seen him on TV?

Oh, yeah - and the Chimp hit 28% approval rating on the CBS polls, with 64% disapproving. The Chimp has passed Nixon country and is heading for Truman territory.

And finally, Fitzmas has arrived. Watch Libby, Rove, and Cheney all throw each other under the bus. Destroying evidence, Dick? How Spiro Agnew of you.

That should take care of the highlights. Time and energy permitting, I'll stop by with anything I've forgotten about.

No comments: