Friday, January 12, 2007

This Space for Rent: Karaoke and Vikings

Looks like our bidders this week are YouTube Karaoke returning for another try this week. Welcome back!

Our other bidder is Arthur's Hall of Vikings - Arthur's manly, masculine blog. For men. Big, manly men who wrestle other manly men (whether in the manner of the ancient Spartans or not is not specified). Personally, I don't see the attraction in wrestling - if I wanted to see big, hairy, sweaty guys screaming I'd go to the biker bar and kick some Harleys over. Again. Nevertheless - although I have my suspicions he's related to the General - welcome, Arthur.

The impartial black d6/3 selects Arthur for the thumbnail space - looks like I'll be putting some SPAM on the BBQ. Stop by both of our bidders, and tell them Moody sent you.

No comments: