Friday, March 09, 2007

The Week in Review

Naturally, as soon as I decide to get off my ass and get a renter, I get creepin' cruds that don't put me down enough to miss work, but do keep me sleeping in enough to miss blogging time.

Ah, well. Life goes on. Here's some things I should have written about this week:

Scarecrow at Firedoglake opines about the occupation surge. First sentence sums it up nicely:

Almost everything President Bush and his supporters told us in January about his new way forward in Iraq is already inoperative.
Also, Michael "Savage" Weiner and Ann "Frankly, I Don't Give Enough of a Shit About Her To Coin a Demeaning Nickname" Coulter get Spockoed. What Spocko has taught us is that even if the extremists that are the public face of the Republican Party have no shame, the advertisers that pay for their spots do. Isn't the free market wonderful?

What Elf Only Inn taught us is the parting shot to Ms. Coulter and Mr. Weiner, "Live long and prosper, BITCH!"

Looks like ol' "Scooter" Libby is going to the slammer. The Rude Pundit offers helpful advice to the Administration regarding Libby. I have some advice for Scooter, either take the deal that Fitz offers you and flip, or learn to sleep on your back and never let them call you Scooter.

That should catch us up pretty much - I've yet to address Rod Majors or my Online Integrity gloat, but those will have to wait for another day.

No comments: