Monday, April 16, 2007

Cable's back.

With the Daily Kos meetup coming up, though, I'll probably be too busy to post much.

Well, between that and Second Life, of course.

So yeah, if you've been keeping up with the US Attorney firing scandal, you've discovered that there is evidence that David Iglesias was fired for not bowing to political pressure to meddle in an election.

If this is news to you, you can catch up here and here.

Here's another fine example of the liberal media in action. Yes, that was irony. No, that did not mean "sort of like iron".

So, how's that surge working out? We're down to "Go Big or Go Home" and, surprisingly enough, Go Big isn't working. Not even when we throw in the Luftwaffe Air Force and Kreigsmarine Navy.

Glenn Greenwald notes a pattern of document control issues over atthe White House. I'm supposed to believe that the White House has a worse document control system than I do, and I store my important papers in a box in the garage marked "Whatever".

And here I as wondering, with the highest-paid job in my life, why I still feel poor.

Okay, that's it for now. Time to try and get some sleep.

No comments: