Friday, January 27, 2006

You Decide: Showing some Spine or Pandering to the Base?

Yeah, Kerry's calling for a filibuster. In fact, if you want to hear what he has to say about it - rather than what the liberal media says he has to say about it - go here.

Oh, and contact your senators.

My views on it tend towards Greg Saunders' - but I called my Senators and told them to support Kerry anyway. I see it as another test for my representatives - to see just who it is they represent. So far, Senator Boxer's been doing okay, Feinstein not so well. Let's see if the right to privacy and preventing the guy that wrote the "unitary executive" opinion for Reagan from sitting on the Supreme Court trumps having Republicans call you names.

I will not let my daughter grow up in a police state where the State tells her when and how to reproduce.

No comments: